Usted está aquí
EFL innovation and classroom research
This course book addresses the main concerns about the necessity of tackling the challenge that innovation represents in secondary education. This manual describes the main issues that make up the process of becoming a teacher in the 21st century. Being innovative is a competence that can be learned and research is the tool that make it possible. Both elements combined open a wide scope of future options for a teacher’s career, far from the traditional roles and responsive to new demands and visions on education.
- List of authors
- Unit 1. What is innovation?
- Unit 2. Coordinating efforts in the classroom
- Unit 3. Reflective teaching in fl classrooms
- Unit 4. Writing and publishing your research
- Unit 5. Critical thinking
- Unit 6. The use of ict in the efl classroom
- Unit 7. Virtual learning environments and blended learning
- Unit 8. Teachers’ professional development
- Unit 9. Themes and topics for research innovation
- Unit 10. Intercultural communicative competence
- Systematic index