Usted está aquí
EFL Teaching and Learning II
EFL Teaching and Learning II is designed as a continuation of EFL Teaching and Learning I, to complete the study of some of the essential aspects of English teaching for both trainee teachers and also more experienced teachers.
This book includes the study of grammar and vocabulary in the classroom and the relationship between the two. Readers will see how to integrate the culture of English-speaking countries in the day-to-day classroom functioning and the relationship between language and culture. Next, the evaluation in Secondary Education will be analysed through the description of different methods, tools and assessment styles. Finally, this book includes a chapter on how to elaborate didactic programmes and units of work, an issue that will be useful not only in assimilating the contents of the rest of the manual, but fort he further development of readers’ teaching careers.
- List of authors
- Unit 1. Grammar in the EFL classroom
- Unit 2. Vocabulary in the EFL classroom
- Unit 3. Using literature in the EFL classroom
- Unit 4. The role of culture in the EFL classroom
- Unit 5. Project-based learning
- Unit 6. Evaluation: who, when and what
- Unit 7. How to evaluate
- Unit 8. European Languaje Portfolio
- Unit 9. Attending to deversity in the EFL classroom
- Unit 10. Didactic programmes and didactic unit planning
- Systematic index